As an Arizona resident for more than 40 years, I have had the privilege to reside in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Flagstaff, Tucson and Prescott. Prior to becoming a REALTOR, my career path included 35-years’ experience of visual merchandising, hospitality, construction and design.
My personal experience includes land acquisition, custom home building, project management, primary and second home purchasing, historic properties and vacation rental management. While working closely with our own home builder I was inspired to return to college to earn a B.S. degree in Interior Design.
I am a motivated, results oriented individual with a passion for real estate, architecture, design and historic preservation. I take pride in building long lasting personal and business relationships. I’ve built a strong network of professionals in the design/build/remodel fields. I am committed to assisting buyers and sellers in reaching their goals.
My passion for continuing education and professional development has earned me the following:
· Member the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
· Resort & Second Home Property Specialist Certification (RSPS)
· American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Arizona South Chapter, volunteer and Board of Directors 2011 - 2016
· Southern Arizona Home Builders Association, Remodelers Council 2015 - 2016
As an active lifelong student and philanthropist, I am committed serving our community, some of my activities include:
· Prescott Frontier Days, Inc. Member
· Prescott Chamber of Commerce, Member
· Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation, Annual Gala Committee and Sponsor
· Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation, Prescott Valley Family Visitation Center Design Lead and Volunteer Coordinator
· Prescott Area Women Who Care
· Prescott Historic Home Tour Committee
Living in Historic Downtown Prescott with my husband Matthew and Texas Heeler, Jack offers the opportunity to enjoy small town living at its finest. We’re living our personal American Dream; I’d be honored to help you find yours.